WHOLE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL OFFERINGS
Click for Full Tuition, Free Admissions Application, and Donations for Harvard Faculty Club Event:
This is your Invitation to Register for:
A Whole Brain Leadership Workshop::
Orchestrating a Presidential Vision 2012
January 31, 2012
The Harvard Faculty Club
NEUROSCIENCE BREAKTHROUGHS for 21st CENTURY LEADERSHIP:
A half century of breakthroughs in the neurosciences – brain, mind, and
behavior – have resulted in a paradigm shift in our understanding of human
nature and of leadership.
PROVEN WITH LEADING ORGANIZATIONS FOR 50 YEARS
For fifty years, Whole Systems International and its predecessor companies
and strategic partners have applied their understanding of the neurosciences
to change the way people, organizations and even whole countries bridge
gridlock, solve the most intractable problems and create inspiring visions.
General Electric, Harvard Business School, Singapore Institute of
Management and Singapore Economic Development Board, MIT Computer
Science and Engineering, Pfizer, Merck, Novartis and many more.
WORKSHOP IMPLEMENTED PUBLICLY 1ST TIME JANUARY 31, 2012
Now, for the first time, the Whole Brain Leadership Curriculum will be
presented in a day-long format to all interested participants on January 31, 2012
at the Harvard Faculty Club.
FOCUS: ORCHESTRATING A PRESIDENTIAL VISION 2012
Participants will first discover their own thinking preferences and using
this information to understand others, use the creative problem solving process,
and then focus on Orchestrating at Presidential Vision 2012, building on the
varied strengths and common understandings of those present. The course will
be led by Dr. Charles Atkinson, Founder of Whole Systems International
Corporation and Chuck McVinney, the senior leader for this Whole Brain
Workshop as it has evolved and been implemented over the past 30 years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Please click on the Registration button in the lower left to get
additional Information on how to Register for the Workshop, how to
provide Student Scholarship Support or how to Donate for the continuing roll
Click for Full Tuition, Free Admissions Application, and Donation: Information and Registration
1st, Please read this letter above and below and then Click for Information and
Registration just above;
2nd, You will be taken to the Registration Landing Page where you can look
around and link to the actual Registration at the bottom right. Please Click on the
Facebook icon and give your Friends a comment about the Harvard Faculty Club
event on January 31st;
3rd, Click on Twitter and share your comments with your Followers;
4th, Click on the Registrations and consider making a Donation, of any amount,
to support the launch of Presidential Vision 2012;
5th, There are Students who are eager to attend the Whole Brain Leadership
Workshop but they need financial aid, so make whatever contribution you can to
support these Student Scholarships;
6th, This is an even that you are going to want to attend if you possibly can, and
later on you will regret terribly if you weren't there at the beginning, so Register
for your place at the table;
7th, We would like to receive your Address and Name lists so send
me spreadsheet formatted: EMAIL, FIRST LAST and I will get them an Invitation;
8th, We are concerned about Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert and as a matter of
public spirit we want to offer them or their Surrogates a Free Tuition, so be sure
to extend our common cause invitation to them anyway that you can;
9th, We want to reward those of you who help launch this campaign with viral and
spiral Social Networking to achieve the Tipping Point at Facebook time, so those
who can tell us how they made it happen could also qualify for Free Tuition; and
10th, Finally "Don't Vote Until You've Seen the Whites of Their Lies!"
January 31, 2012 is just the starting point for rolling out these
workshops throughout the nation to begin to influence changes in the politica
l process and Framework for debate with video capture to share the results of
the process to a wider audience.
Please email me with any list of people you would like to have an invitation sent
to with email, first and last name.
We look forward to hearing from you, Happy New Year 2012.
Charlie Atkinson and Chuck McVinney
PS. The Minutes of the December 29, 2011 get-together to explore the potential for the January 31st even, are available by clicking below:
Exploratory Committee for Presidential Vision 2012
Thanks to all who were able to join us and others who communicated with us. There was strong support for proceeding with comments like the following:
- “Thank you so much for including us … lovely and extremely interesting party last night. We had no idea that the party was a dress rehearsal for your fascinating project at the end of the month. I wanted to say that the trouble in our country is highly complex.”
- “The whole country is in an economic breakdown … Finally we are not a unified country. The gulf between the northeast "elites" and the rednecks of the south is worse than when Andrew Jackson entered the White House. We are hopelessly out of touch with each other even though the internet is such an educational tool. Only a massive external threat would bring us together.”
- “The next president has to find a common language for us. …The central problem is how we can talk to each other…I hope you can accomplish something on January 31. You are great to try.”
- “Thank you for sharing your vision on Whole Brain Leadership. I believe you are on to something special and certainly "TRANSFORMATIONAL". I wish you wild success on your event on 1/31/12.”
- “For the first time that I can remember, I was wishing for the flight to last longer. The depth of our conversation, thinking and engagement was intoxicating.”
- “I hope you will share some headlines of what promises to be a catalytic and inspiring gathering.”
- “In Seattle, sounds fascinating, however so, if you wish to share thoughts by email as the year goes by, please do.”
- “Sorry we just couldn’t make tonite. If by chance you prepare notes or a summary we would love to see it.”
- “What a great intellectual exposure!”
- “We’re sorry we couldn’t make it to your launching of “Orchestrating a Presidential Vision – 2012.” Will we be able to see it when presented at the Faculty Club?”
- “Thanks for inviting me and hats off to your civic spirit.”
- “Really looking forward to talking with you and will be interested to hear more & connect with your workshop!”
- “Out of curiosity, what IS the presidential vision? I regret being unable to find out the answer to this question first hand.”
On a personal note, as we watch the political process play out in real time since December 29, 2011, I must report that, driving up to Dublin, NH for New Year’s Eve, I had a black ice car accident on Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:11 PM. I was carrying $150 of fireworks (buy one and get one free) --- so this was literally a car bomb. It was a total head-on crash into two oak trees, with the car catching on fire. Nearby revelers from a farm house helped to pull me out. I quite luckily survived. The car did not!
This unexpected collision seemed to me like an all too real metaphor for any number of black swan accidents that can and surely will happen to our country if we don't change direction or do not prepare
This personal experience, plus the tremendous support that we have received, has made us even more determined to proceed with the January 31st event. We believe that there is no reason why we cannot make a real difference. Together we have the resources, experience, competence, and intelligence that surpass any of the current movements.